Black nickel – spectacular shine and corrosion protection
Nickel plating is well suited for pieces that want to have a spectacular shine and that want to be protected from corrosion. Nickel is also used in many objects as it is. The nickel surface is hard, durable, has a pleasant appearance and provides durable protection for the base material.
- Below the black nickel finish, a nickel coating is applied, which provides protection against corrosion
- stylish black visual coating
- thickness from one micron to two microns (1-2µ)
- for brass, copper as a first coating
- usually covered with a nickel-gold coating